Boys & Girls Clubs of Marin and Petaluma’s Petaluma-based athletics program offers leagues and clinics in basketball, volleyball, flag football, t-ball/coach pitch and indoor soccer. In our athletics programs we aim to:
- Offer a quality athletic experience to boys and girls in our community regardless of social or economic background.
- Ensure the safety of our athletes at all times.
- Use sports as a vehicle to build confidence and passion in our youth.
- Build healthy citizens by engaging youth in healthy activities.
- Define success not by wins, losses, or points but by effort, improvement, and enjoyment.
At the Boys & Girls Clubs of Marin and Petaluma’s Petaluma-based athletic programs, all teams are co-ed and all players receive equal playing time regardless of skill or level.